RS03 Cable Rack
Siemon’s new RS3 series cable management rack system provides high capacity cable management for routing of both horizontal/backbone cabling and patch cords. Vertical channels with hinged cable manager covers conceal and route patch cables for a clean, professional installation.
- High Capacity — 76mm x 152mm (3 in. x 6 in.) front vertical managers provide capacity for approximately 190 category 6 patch cords.
- Cable Tray Compatibility — Header bars incorporate unique slotted holes for securing cable trays routed perpendicular or parallel with RS3 racks
- Side Stackable — RS3 design allows racks to be side-stacked without interference between adjacent racks
- Deeper Channels — 116.8mm x 152.4mm (4.6 in. x 6 in.) vertical side rails provide higher cable capacity over standard rack designs
- Flexible Management — Side rails compatible with Siemon’s quarter-turn hook and loop cable managers for proper management of cable bundles
- Cable Access Holes — Access holes on side rails allow cables to be routed between adjacent racks.